Participation in the workshop is required by at least one author of papers to be presented at the workshop and included in the proceedings.
Participation costs 50 euro, there excusively to cover catering during the workshop's two days. Payment can be done in two ways.
1. Payment can be done by Banktransfer of 50 Euro to (invoice will follow):
IBAN: SE94 9500 0099 6042 0326 5758
Address: Tekniska Högskolan i Jönköping
553 18 Jönköping, Sweden
On the payment write: [Your name] + objekt: 390008
2. You can pay with credit card on location.
For those who need it, formal recipts/payment confirmations can be made.
While Jönköping has an airport, few companies fly directly here. Instead, it is easier to fly to a close-by airport and take local transportation from there.
The best airports (in this order) are:
- Gotenburg Landvetter + 1.5h bus (flixbus and bus4you have direct lines to Jönköping)
- Copenhagen Airport Kasturp + 3h train (train goes directly from the airport, but at least one change is necessary. Book on: www.sj.se)
- Malmö / Växjö / Nyköping (Stockholm Skavsta) + bus / train
Jönköping is a small town, meaning that all city-based hotels are fine for staying at.
- The Grand Hotel (old school class)
- Elite Stora hotellet (business casual)
- Vox hotel (modern and trendy + vegan friendly)
- Best Western John Bauer (central city)
- Best Comfort (semi-budget and close to venue)
Full papers are scheduled for ca 30 minutes (including questions).
Abstracts are scheduled for ca 15-20 min (including questions).
Please note that the times in the program are flexible.
We might extended/shortened some sessions and shift things around based on the duration of the talks.